Your goals become our goals
We expect that all of our students will want to attend some sort of college, university or trade school.
It's our job to help you get there.
We provide one-on-one, private direction and personal guidance every step of the way through your student's journey to college. Need an edge on your competition? We got you!
- Applications - We'll guide you through the application process as much as you need us to.
- Essays - Most colleges and universities have an application or writing component as part of their admissions. We guide you through that process and help you devise the best essays YOU can possibly write.
- Class Selection - From junior high through high school, your student needs the best line to help him or her prepare for college admissions later. We can guide you through that process and work with your schools to help ensure that your student stays on track.
- School Relations - We have worked with many local junior high and high schools, and we work with them directly to help ensure your student is succeeding in classes.
- College Selection - Don't know the program or school that's right for you. Our process will help you narrow down your field of study and help you pick the college that best suits you and your major.
- Transcript Evaluation - Don't know how a college will look at your transcript? We can help.
We provide one-on-one, and small group private tutoring for several standardized tests. However, the vast majority of our clients opt for the personal attention of a one-to-one lesson.
- A.C.T. - The college qualification test that is more achievement-based, like what students learn in school.
- S.A.T. - The college qualification test that is more reasoning based (for now) and tests students' abilities to critically analyze more than perform.
- TOEFL - The test for non-English natives who wish to test for fluency in English.
- CBEST - The test for those who wish to become credentialed teachers.
- GMAT/GRE -The test for those students moving on to graduate school.
- P.S.A.T. - This is the pre-cursor to the S.A.T. that is used as a measuring stick of abilities and as a qualifier for the National Merits Scholarship.
- A.S.V.A.B. - This is the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude and Battery Test. This is the entrance/placement test for recruitment into the armed services.
We provide one-on-one, private tutoring for a variety of subjects. In fact, the collective body of our tutors has worked with just about any subject you might imagine, including:
- Math - Elementary through Calculus, including AP and Honors level courses
- English - Both grammar and literature at all levels including Honors and AP courses
- Social Studies - Elementary through US Gov't, including AP and Honors level courses
- Science - Biology, Chemistry and Physics at all levels including honors and AP, but also Physical and Earth Sciences.
- Writing - Creative writing and evidence-based writing at all levels; Business writing as well
- Reading - Mostly for elementary students, but also for E.S.L. students and students with learning disabilities.
- Languages - We have tutors who can help in a variety of languages, including: German, Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin.
Schedule a diagnostic test or consultation appointment today!
Our initial consultation will cost you nothing but some time. We want you to be sure you're in the right place, and if that's not with us, we understand. But, we want to give you all the information first, then let you decide.
Diagnostic Tests for the S.A.T. or A.C.T. are $25 and require about 3 hours of your time, so be sure to plan accordingly. Once the diagnostic is completed, one of our college services advisers will sit down with you one-on-one and go over the results. From there we can formulate a plan that fits your student and tailor it to his or her success.